The right place and the right price to host your Liferay
✔ All-in-one managed hosting solution that supports the entire development lifecycle
✔ Worldwide 24×7 support
✔ Offices in Europe and the USA
✔ Solutions that suit your needs and budget
SmallFor small and non-critical Liferay environments. Starting at
- Typical user load of 3500 users
- Liferay capacity: 2 vCPUs (1 core) + 7,5GB RAM
- Available capacity: 8 vCPUs (4 cores) + 30GB RAM + 30GB disk
MediumFor medium and critical Liferay environments. Starting at
- Typical user load of 10.000 users
- Liferay capacity: 4 vCPUs (2 cores) + 15GB RAM
- Available capacity: 16 vCPUs (8 cores) + 60GB RAM + 60GB disk
LargeFor critical Liferay environments with many users. Starting at
- Typical user load of 25.000 users
- Liferay capacity: 8 vCPUs (4 cores) + 30GB RAM
- Available capacity: 32 vCPUs (4 cores) + 120GB RAM + 120GB disk
Looking for extra support options, more capacity or an Enterprise hosting solution?
Liferay OpenShift Services extra’s
With Liferay OpenShift on-premise we install OpenShift on your infrastructure. As an extra, we also offer an architecture sizing or networking architecture workshop.
We can monitor your applications and Liferay with proactive 15×7 or 24×7 support. Talk to sales to discuss what support option fits your needs best.
Liferay OpenShift Extensions are for those who already run an OpenShift platform. The extensions help you to easily develop, run and manage Liferay environments on your OpenShift instance.
Our experts can help you to adopt OpenShift simple and fast. We can review your architecture, help to implement the OpenShift infrastructure, optimise the pipeline and more.