Run Liferay on the infrastructure of your choice
Building a Liferay on OpenShift cluster on-premise can be a time-consuming task. As a result of the time and effort spent, it is also very expensive. Of course, we know that you can build it yourself. But the time you spend on building your OpenShift platform, is the time you can not spend on reaching the business goals.
Our Liferay OpenShift On-Premise solution solves this problem. From the setup of the Operating System to the hosting of the platform. We take care of it. Get started without adopting all the knowledge you need to set up, run, and maintain OpenShift yourself. The Firelay team can set up Liferay on OpenShift on your own infrastructure or on the public cloud.
How does it work?
- Assist with a sizing workshop and specify resource requirements.
- Optionally, assist with a networking workshop
- Set up the OpenShift cluster on the provided infrastructure
- Set up the Liferay environments
- Monitor the OpenShift cluster and the Liferay applications
- Perform security updates on OpenShift and Liferay
- Maintain the OpenShift cluster and the Liferay applications
- Provide support according to the Service Level Agreement
Your IT department will:
- Provide the requirements of the project
- Provide the servers
- Set up the network
- Monitor the Service Level Agreement
One of the strengths of the Liferay’s Platform is the flexibility it gives our customers. Customers can opt to run their Liferay installations on-premises or in the cloud. Several of our customers work with