Deliver new applications at top speed
Liferay on OpenShift in the Cloud
Liferay Cloud on OpenShift is a hosting solution for Liferay DXP. Deploy on any environment with confidence and speed. Monitor your applications or resources and do not get caught off guard. Your environment can scale up and down with the needs of your business. Stimulate teams to collaborate, for example, with a consistent developer experience and Role Based Access Control.
Who can benefit?
- Portal owners
- Service managers
- Software architects
- Solutions Providers
How do they benefit?
→ Highest uptime
→ Faster innovation
→ On-demand environments
→ Self-service platform
→ Automatic scaling
→ Integrated Jenkins, Liferay S2I and HotDeploy
Get in touch with our Sales team to:
- Choose the right size and capacity for your OpenShift cluster
- Get your own ready-to-go OpenShift platform
- Follow an OpenShift and sizing workshop. This is not required.
- Choose support to help get your applications to production in OpenShift
After Sales gave you access to your OpenShift dashboard, you can start deploying your first application.
- Create a new Project
- Assign users to the Project
- Add a Database of your choice
- Select one of your Liferay templates
- Connect to your source code in GIT
- Use HotDeploy during the Development Stage
- Use Source2Image for Production release
For Finalist, reliable hosting is very important. As a software development company we ourselves focus on adding value on top of Liferay, so it's great to be able to keep Liferay itself in hands of the knowledgeable people at